We are looking for organized, well-driven marketing and sales executives to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s services and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
1. Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding customer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
2. Implementing new sales plans and advertising
3. Maintain excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
4. Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales goals.
5. Maintain primary responsibility for sales with the acquisition of new business. 6. Execute the operational aspects of new generating proposals, contract completion, and customer correspondence.
7. Build and maintain a database for potential clients and referral contacts.
8. Responsible for all marketing activities from lead generation through contract closing.
9. Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed.
10. Create and present regular performance reports to managers.
11. Carries out daily operational tasks in an effective and timely manner.
12. Work with the operations team to resolve complaints identified by customers.
Qualification / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or sales.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment while being self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to multi-task.