ARM SECURE LIMITED
Arm secure Limited a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, industrial and commercial security has a vacancy for Sales Executive in Lusaka. The role of Sales Executive includes but not limited to the following:
- Achieve 100% of monthly/annual sales’ targets.
- Preparation of tenders using EGP( ZPPA platform)
- Responding to, and following up of registration of suppliers
- Manage accurate forecast commitments, pipelines and develop new prospects.
- Report accurately on sales activities.
- Develop and maintain the existing base.
- Customer relationship building including but not limited to customer visits.
- Promote/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates and cross-sell services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Sell services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Identify improvements or new opportunities by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Manage current sales process from start to finish.
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s services.
- Personally contact and secure new business accounts/customers
The Ideal Candidate – Minimum Requirements/ Attributes:
- Full grade 12 Certificate
- Business Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Awareness of the market environment
- Delivering performance
- Managing professionally
- Customer centered
- Collaborative and co-operative
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office
- knowledge of EGP/ ZPPA platform
Interested candidates who met the requirements should send their updated cv to: [email protected]