Armaguard Security Limited
Armaguard Security Limited a leading Security provider invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced members of the public to fill the position of Assistant Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the duties below;
- Supervise the overall execution of security activities in the shift.
- Carry out pre-shift checks on all operational documents including occurrence books, duty registers, checkers sheets, vehicle and driver handover sheets for information relating to shift operation problems and create and implement solutions for same. Extract details or concerns and report to supervisors or act on same accordingly.
- Conduct pre and post-shift parades for security staff to check on turn out, uniform sobriety, vehicle conditions and disseminate instructions, receive problems, lecture and emphasize important matters to safeguard client’s property and lives and the reputation of the company.
- Ensure optimum vigilance in the management of staff at all levels and Guards, Checkers and Supervisors in particular.
- Attend to customer complaints promptly.
- Ensure availability of manpower to effectively service clients.
- Deliver Customer feedback forms to all customers in your region and ensure that return copies are obtained and returned to Head of Operations and Customer Services.
- You will ensure announcements at parades are done and reorientation of officer on SOPS are done each second week of the month.
- You will ensure that rosters for staff in your area are noted accordingly and submitted to the Head of Department every month.
- You will ensure that during your shift, all vehicles park at a designated area as assigned by the Company and nowhere else.
- You will ensure to be in contact communication with All Checkers in all shifts by ensuring that all sites are visited and patrolled accordingly.
- To carry out any other duties as may be assigned to you by your superiors.
Qualifications & Experience
- Full Grade 12 certificate with five credits
- Degree in Business Administration and management or in any relevant field with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Team-working skills
- Ability to work under pressure
HOW TO APPLY;
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements must submit HARD COPIES of their Application letter, CV, NRC copy and Qualifications at ARMAGUARD SECURITY LIMITED PLOT NO. 730/731 CHACHACHA ROAD, LUSAKA.
Application should be addressed to:
The Group Human Resource Manager
Armaguard Security Limited
Cha Cha Cha Road
P.O Box 30179
Closing date of receiving applications will be 24 May 2023. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.