Armaguard Security Limited a leading Security provider invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced members of the public to fill the vacant positions of Gun Handlers in the following towns;
The successful candidate will be responsible for the duties below;
- To carry and use a firearm provided there is a valid license to use the company firearm.
- Attend to alarm activations and emergencies as instructed by control room.
- Carry out thorough inspection of the client’s premises and accurately report to the control room of the situation.
- To ensure client’s safety is number one priority before anything else.
- To use firearms only when there is a direct and real threat to the life of the crew or client.
- Must not use the firearm unnecessarily or irresponsibly as this may result in prosecution by the police and disciplinary action by the company.
- Ensure that the firearm issued is in perfect condition when handing it over to control room and report any defects.
- Ensure that the correct rounds of ammunition are handed to control room.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your superior
Qualifications & Experience
- Full Grade 12 certificate with five credits
- Certificate in Security/Risk Management or in any relevant field with at least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Team-working skills
- Ability to work under pressure
HOW TO APPLY;
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements must submit HARD COPIES of their Application letter clearly indicating the TOWN in which you are applying, CV, NRC copy and Qualifications at ARMAGUARD SECURITY LIMITED PLOT NO. 730/731 CHACHACHA ROAD, LUSAKA.
Application should be addressed to:
The Group Human Resource Manager
Armaguard Security Limited
Cha Cha Cha Road
P.O Box 30179
Closing date of receiving applications will be 31 May 2023. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.