Responsible for the execution of all auto electrical work and Air-conditioning repairs on various vehicles, Earth moving machineries and ancillary equipment at the Sentinel Workshop in a safe and timely manner to client standards and specifications.
- Perform auto electrical work on light and medium motor vehicles with heavy equipment and machinery exposure
- Diagnose and repair electrical faults on a wide range of equipment and vehicles
- Carry out inspections to identify defects within vehcile/equipment electrical systems
- Troublehsoot electronic systems, identify failures and root causes, rectify as required
- Assist to determine critical spare parts in order to generate strategic critical list and reasonable stock level
- Prepare wiring diagrams and specifications for low voltage electrical equipment applications
- Maintain, Diagnose and repair vehicle air conditioning systems
- Other duties as directed by the Direct Supervisor
- Minimum of a Grade Twelve Certificate (Grade 12)
- Craft Certificate in Auto Electrical / Equivalent from recognised institution
- Member of EIZ
- Valid Drivers License
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience as a qualified Auto Electrician.