Responsible for wheel and tyre Replacement, Repair and Maintenance
- Identify worn & faulty components needs in accordance with the Company Standards.
- Advise users of work required to be done on the tyres to ensure vehicle is in road worthy condition.
- Remove & refit components and carry out tyre related adjustments in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
- Repair Tyres in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
- Perform tyre replacements, repairs and balancing on motor vehicles.
- Complete tyre request forms as well as collect tyres from other departments.
- Contribute to Good Housekeeping routines by ensuring that goods are placed in proper storage facilities.
- Any duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Minimum of a grade twelve (Grade 12) School Certificate
- Trade or Craft Certificate in a related field.
- A member of the Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ).
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a related role
- Must have vast experience dealing with tyres in the mining industry.
- Ability to achieve result in a cross cultural environment.