Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company Limited
The Mission of the Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company Limited is to provide quality water and sanitation services to customers in Lusaka Province in a commercially and environmentally sustainable manner. In order to achieve this, the Company must ensure that staff with the right knowledge, skills and abilities are available as required. LWSC now seeks to recruit dynamic and energetic persons who are performance driven, and invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the following vacant position:
Assistant Laboratory Technician (No. Required: 1 – Permanent & Pensionable Contract)
Assists in the preparation of sampling kits, recording of various parameters and carries out analyses of physical parameters.
- Receives and documents reference records for internal and external samples brought to the laboratory for testing.
- Prepares and packs sampling kits.
- Carries out and documents physical tests.
- Prepares media prior to any bacteriological analysis.
- Receives and files all documents.
- Carries out all laboratory works in conformity with Standard Operating Procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade Twelve School Certificate or equivalent
- Certificate in Laboratory Science or equivalent
- One year experience in water and sanitation laboratory.
- Achievement oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company values the provision of equal employment opportunities. Therefore, women, men and persons with disability are all encouraged to apply.
All applications together with photocopies of certificates, detailed curriculum vital should reach the Director Human Resources and Administration no later than 14th December 2018.
Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company limited
Plot No. 871, Katemo Road
Post Office Box 50198
Applications can also be posted electronically to [email protected] before 17.00 hours on the closing date.