Website Belgravia Services Limited
BSL is among the leading EPC construction companies in Zambia.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Services.
Carry out quantity surveying works including but not limited to budgeting, cost control, re-measurements, cost reporting, cost appraisals and final accounts.
Key result Areas
- Responsible for the company’s quantity surveying processes including, estimating, bid reviews, purchasing, quality control, cost control, risk control and budgeting
- Contract management i.e. quantity surveying pre-contracts & post contract
- In charge of preparing cost, value and reconciliation reports for projects
- Preparation of work program and tracking progress
- Preparation of valuations, appraisals and final accounts
- Evaluation of claims and valuation of variations
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- 3 years’ experience in busy construction company as an estimator
- 4 years post-graduation experience
- Strong estimation and commercial background
- Thorough understanding of modern construction technology
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit an application not later than 23-April, 2018 with contact phone numbers, detailed curriculum vitae and three contactable referees to [email protected] Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
NB: BSL is an equal opportunity company. Only the shortlisted shall be contacted.
The Human Resource Manager
Belgravia Services Limited
Bwana Mkubwa Industrial Area,
P.O. Box 230081
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com