Website RUSANGU UNIVERSITY
Rusangu University, an Adventist Institution of higher learning, registered and recognised by the Higher Education Authority is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following vacant position:
Job Title: Assistant Registrar – Human Resources
Qualifications & Experience:
- Full grade twelve certificate
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any related fields.
- Certification by relevant bodies
- Minimum 3 years recent relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Zambian employment legislation
- Knowledge of computerized Human Resource systems
- Experience in handling disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances
- Confidential in all matters
- Advise management, faculty and staff on various HR related issues
- Provide information for purposes of allowance payments such as leave, education assistance, funerals etc
- Facilitate the implementation of annual performance appraisals and keep a correct up to date record of the same
- Manage and recommend upgrades and salary promotions
- Comply with all human resource legislative applicable to Rusangu University
- Periodically formulate updated human resource policies and procedures for the University and make recommendations to administration
- Maintain strict adherence to Zambia’s Labour Laws and alert the organization as well as warn it regarding compliance to Zambia’s Labour Laws
- Maintain working relationships with the Zambia Labour Office
- Keep an accurate record of all employees’ files
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and availability of legal services to the University Council and Administration.
- Provide legal advice to administrators, faculty and staff as needed.
NOTE: The email subject should read, ‘Job Title’_Job Application_July 2017’.
All applications should be sent electronically and only candidates meeting the specified qualifications, experience and skills will be short-listed and contacted for interviews
P. O. Box 660391
Email: [email protected]
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
Application deadline: 21st July, 2017 @ 17:00 Hrs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org