Website ASTRO TECHNOLOGY
Financial Technology Company
The Credit Manager is responsible for overseeing the company’s credit granting process, from evaluating the creditworthiness of potential customers to approving or denying loan requests. The Credit Manager also works with customers to manage their accounts and ensure that they are making timely payments.
- Evaluate the creditworthiness of potential customers by reviewing their financial statements, credit reports, and other information.
- Approve or deny loan requests based on the customer’s creditworthiness and the terms of the loan.
- Monitor customer accounts to ensure that payments are made on time.
- Work with customers to resolve any financial difficulties they may be experiencing.
- Develop and implement credit policies and procedures.
- Stay up-to-date on changes in the credit industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in credit management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in credit scoring software and other credit management tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in credit scoring software and other credit management tools
Application: Suitably qualified and interested candidates may send their detailed CVs and Applications on email : [email protected] on or before 18TH September 2023.