Website Atlas Mara
Job Profile: To perform Internal Audit assignments across the different sections of the Bank in accordance with the Institute of Internal Audit Standards and Bank’s Internal Audit procedures.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Leads by example
- Drives significant organisational change
- Takes a public stand on issues of integrity
- Define principles and standards
- Makes sacrifices for the organization
- Stands by decisions that benefit more the overall
- Sees the “Big Picture” and creates ideas
- Constantly thinks of new ways
- Motivating and inspiring
2. Innovation And Enhanced Efficiencies
- Completes audit assignments timeously
- Quick issuance of clear and concise audit reports after completion of audit fieldwork
- Improvement evident on work, planning and execution during the period under review
- Displays team work
3. Risk And Compliance Management
- Proactive identification and mitigation of risks where possible
- Ensuring on-going compliance with internal audit standards, internal policies and procedures.
- Displays co-operation in working with others to achieve shared goals
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits, English and Mathematics inclusive.
- University degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Commerce, Banking and Finance, Information Technology and/ or CIA, CISA, ACCA, CIMA, CA
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 3+ years’ audit work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Word (Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook)
- Knowledge in use of audit software such as Team Mate, IDEAL, ACL is desirable
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in this role.
- Membership the Institute of Internal Auditors an added advantage
Interested Applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CV’s to [email protected] Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Be sure to include the job applied for in the subject field.
Closing date : Tuesday 15th May, 2018