Website Augusta Limited
Pharmaceutical Marketing and Distributing Company
Job Description –
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivables (Cash & Bank posting on a daily basis),
- Maintains and updates customer files with the required KYC documents & Credit Application Forms,
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies default accounts by reviewing files, and contacts default accountholders to request payment,
- Creates reports regarding the current status of customer accounts as requested,
- Researches customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the assistance of the Collections Manager and other staff.
- Collaborates with the Collections Manager to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic (at least bimonthly) basis.
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
- Relays changes of information to appropriate employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Required Skills/Abilities –
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specially Excel,
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience –
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelors degree in Accounting preferred.
- At least one year of related experience required.