A leader in the automotive industry
Job Purpose – To implement and maintain a profitable business with an effective service by managing all systemsand procedures of the branch such as Human Resources, Finance, Administration, Customer service, Marketing, Up Selling, Maintenance, Company Assets and Effective Service.
Key Performance Areas
- Provision of professional managerial service including supervising and coordinating the activities of the Outlet and its workers.
- Customer Services – Responds to personal, written and telephone inquiries and complaints about the organization’s goods and services, provides information and refers people to other sources
- Monitor stock levels and maintain stock, order, and inventory records
- Occupational Health & Safety – Implement and evaluate risk management policies and programs, train employees in occupational health and safety procedures, monitor and audit the workplace and record and investigate incidents to ensure safe and healthy working conditions.
- Operational Management
Minum qualifications and experience
- Degree in Business Administration or related studies
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in retail, wholesale, or workshop management
- Must have a valid driver license
- Experience in customer care
- Experience in staff management & OHS
Skills and Competencies
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Target orientated and self -motivated
- Able to work under pressure
- Open-minded, flexible, and adaptable
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements should apply via email to [email protected] not later than Friday 22 July 2022. Only a copy of the application letter and CV as one document must be submitted indicating the salary expectation in the cover letter. Clearly state in the email subject line the position you are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.