Avic International is a project engineering company situated at
- Reporting Structure
- Reporting To Management
- Supervision of Subordinates
- Interacts With Team, Management, Clients
- Coordinating civil/construction work according to priorities and plans
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Report on progress to Supervisors.
- Leads and controls Labour and work crews engaged in all activities concerned with the civil/construction works aspects of the project.
- Ability to optimize resources (manpower, equipment and materials) to ensure efficient and timely completion of the works
- Able to demonstrate good organizational skills, following policies, procedures and work practices.
- Ability to read, interpret and follow method statements and procedures, specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation.
- Liaises with other staff to ensure the optimum utilization of available work, with the overall objective of successful completion of the project.
- Ensures maintenance of equipment and adherence to safety prevention measures.
- Also responsible for preparing proposals, establishing completion dates and cost estimates, and evaluation results.
- Oversees most day to day operations of group.
- Undertake other responsibilities as requested by Supervisors/Managers.
- Experience 2 years in road construction
- Personality Reliable and Tolerant,
- Team player, self-starter and self-supervisor.
- Age Profile between 30 and 45 years of age
- Software Industry Related
- Equipment Related Machines
- Knowledge of Health and Safety rules
- Skills to Strongly supervise and communicate.
- Ability to give instructions
- Education Level Degree in Civil Engineering
- Industry Construction (preference road and bridge construction)
- Culture Mixed
- Gender Profile Mixed
- Terms and Conditions
- Employment fixed term
- Location Lusaka,
- Zambia Nationals Only Yes
- Remuneration Negotiable (will be paid in ZMK)
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org