Job Advertisement: Social Media Manager – Intern
Bahesu Foods and Suppliers is a leading provider of high-quality Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) based in Mongu, Zambia. Our company offers a diverse range of products including paddy rice, polished rice, rice bran, dried cassava, sugar beans, Irish potatoes, sweet potatoes, groundnuts, kapenta, eggs, vegetables, and food essentials. We are committed to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers while upholding the highest standards of quality and integrity.
Reporting To: Sales and Marketing Department
Position: Social Media Manager – Intern
Location: Mongu, Zambia
Job Description: As a Social Media Manager – Intern at Bahesu Foods and Suppliers, you will be responsible for managing our company’s online presence and engaging with our target audience across various social media platforms. Your duties will include:
- Creating and scheduling engaging content for social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Monitoring social media platforms for trends, comments, and feedback, and responding in a timely manner
- Developing and implementing social media marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
- Collaborating with the sales and marketing team to align social media strategies with overall business objectives.
- Analyzing social media metrics and preparing regular reports to track performance and identify areas for improvement.
Professional Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience with website and social media management.
- Proficiency in using various social media platforms and scheduling tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate engaging content.
- Understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) and basic HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with different editing software for graphics and videos.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates should email their motivation letter, CV, and academic qualifications to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected]. Please ensure that your application is submitted by the deadline of 29th February 2024.
Bahesu Foods and Suppliers is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org