Barloworld Equipment Zambia Limited
Barloworld Equipment provides total solutions in earthmoving equipment, materials handling and power systems and related equipment in 10 countries in Southern Africa. As the appointed Caterpillar dealer in the region, Barloworld Equipment supplies equipment, parts and service to customers in the mining, construction, handling, agricultural and energy industries.
Barloworld Equipment Zambia Limited is looking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the position below:
HOSE ASSEMBLER (02) – SOLWEZI
Applicants suitably qualified based on the requirements stated below are invited to apply for the position.
The successful candidate will need to build quality hoses based on Caterpillar standards.
Key Outputs include but are not limited to:
- Effective assembly of hoses to CAT specifications, Clean Reports and Clean Work Area
- Ensure hose assembly equipment and tooling is complete and in safe operating condition at all times.
- Manage outstanding or missing pieces to be on time and available for scheduled assembly.
- Effective warehouse operations and working with parts dispatch teams to make sure procedure is followed at all times
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Relevant technical background with- at least three years’ experience in the same role.
- Ability to operate lifting equipment
- Be able to work independently
- Process compliance oriented
- A clean Drivers License
- Member of EIZ
- Attention to detail
- Rule orientation
- Speed and accuracy of delivery
- Workplace Competencies Mechanical reasoning (basic)
- Customer responsiveness (basic)
- Technical proficiency (basic)
- Safety and environmental compliance
- Computer literacy
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates that meet the minimum requirements should submit their applications with certified copies of certificates and a current curriculum vitae, by email, scanned as a multi-page document (pdf), not later than the closing date on 03 November 2023 to:
Senior Human Capital Business Partner
Barloworld Equipment Zambia Ltd
Plot No. 4669, Independence Avenue
P O Box 20810, Kitwe, Zambia OR
E-mail address: [email protected]
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.