Barloworld Equipment Zambia Ltd
Barloworld Equipment provides total solutions in earthmoving equipment, materials handling and power systems and related equipment in 10 countries in Southern Africa. As the appointed Caterpillar dealer in the region, Barloworld Equipment supplies equipment, parts and service to customers in the mining, construction, handling, agricultural and energy industries.
Barloworld Equipment Zambia Limited is looking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the positions below:
Heavy Equipment Repair/Auto Electricians x 12
We are seeking highly motivated individuals for the roles listed above.
- Quickly and efficiently diagnose machine systems and carry out repairs, services and maintenance on machines & generators.
- Compile accurate customer machine analysis and reports including Machine Inspection Reports (CAT Inspect) and Technical Analysis Reports (TA’s)
- Maintain professional image when representing BWE
- Ensure safe work practice
- Control Contamination
- Control own admin (labour booking, service reports, part returns, expenses etc.)
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of own work are consistently and accurately maintained
- Qualified in relevant trade – Advanced Certificate/Diploma (e.g. Auto Electrician/Diesel Mechanic)
- A Millwright/ Duo qualification will be an added advantage
- 5 Years’ experience in Mining, Construction & Energy Industries
- Machine specific technical knowledge and skills
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Good technical report writing
- Some Computer Literacy (SIS, STW & ET) knowledge
- Basic trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Applicable product knowledge
- Drivers’ license – Code B
- Registered Member of EIZ – Technician
- 3 Reference letters
Teamwork, Self Disciplined, understanding of Contamination control, good communication skills, conversant with technology tools on the market,
Deadline for applications is: 30 September 2022
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Candidates that meet the minimum requirements should submit their applications, certified certificates and current curriculum vitae, not later than 30 September 2022 to the:
Human Capital Business Partner,
Barloworld Equipment Zambia Ltd,
Plot No. 4669, Independence Avenue,
P O Box 20810, Kitwe, Zambia OR E-mail address: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com