Bayport Financial Services
To safely drive the company vehicles on official business.
- To prepare timely accident reports.
- To update timely and accurately log books and fuel analysis reports in order to enhance accountability of business trips.
- To regularly check vehicles in order to ascertain the road worthiness.
- General office support as assigned by supervisor and other senior staff
- Responsible for collection & delivery of documents, mail and materials as well as any other messenger duties to enable the smooth flow of work
- Transporting staff, visitors, and partners
- Ensure the vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure that safe driving skills are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Carrying out other company duties as may be assigned
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate
- A valid and clean Zambian/ SADC driver’s license (Minimum Class C) and knowledge about automobile maintenance
- At least 3 years proven working experience as a Driver in a reputable company
- Highly conversant with the SADC road traffic laws and regulations
- Good spoken and written English.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Motor vehicle mechanic certificate or equivalent an added advantage
- Financial Institution working experience is preferable.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and availability to work outside of normal business hours, as required.
- Good communication skills with working knowledge of some local languages
- Team player, self-motivated, courteous, and humble individual.
Suitable candidates must send their applications indicating the preferred town, attaching their current CVs and professional/academic certificates, to [email protected]
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday 17 June 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org