Bayport Financial Services
To assist with the management of ICT Systems by ensuring IT services are available through proactive management of IT Applications, Infrastructure and quality user support.
- Setting up of new computers and installation of approved applications and drivers.
- Monitoring and management of company server.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of computer hardware, applications and networks.
- Active Directory administration as well as troubleshooting and resolving email issues.
- Monitoring network and IT infrastructure.
- Provide support with the Bulk Message System.
- Assist with the day-to-day administration of the Service Desk.
- Configuration and update of VOIP system.
- Provide support for business applications, patching and vulnerability management.
- Provide support with the Biometric and CCTV systems.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- ITIL or CompTIA + qualifications will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years work experience in an IT support role in a fast paced business setup.
- Financial services exposure will be an added advantage.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under minimum supervision
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Attention to detail and ability to work accurately
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity
- High level of Discipline
Suitable candidates must send their applications to [email protected] with the position applied for as the email subject, attaching their current CVs and professional/academic certificates.
The closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday 13 September 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.