Bayport Financial Services
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Finance. The purpose of this position is to collect and record financial information and to make sure that account balances are up to date to enable managers to monitor budgets, profits and expenses.
- Preparation and review of Bank reconciliations
- Preparation and posting of accruals and prepayment journals
- Managing of Supplier accounts, invoicing and reconciliations
- Preparation of consumable inventory schedules and journals
- Preparation of branch cash withdrawal bank instructions
- Preparation of Fuel analysis and journal
- Liaising with Procurement and suppliers
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Full grade 12 certificate or its equivalent
- Studying Professional Level in ACCA, CIMA or ZICA
- Member of ZICA
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good Numerical, accounting skills and Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work well under minimum supervision.
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Attention to detail and ability to work accurately
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality, discipline and integrity
Suitable candidates must send their applications, attaching their current CVs and professional/academic certificates, to [email protected].
The closing date for receiving applications is 14 February 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com