Bayport Financial Services
INTERNS – CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT (7) – LUSAKA, LIVINGSTONE, MUFULIRA, CHINGOLA, MPIKA, KABWE
Reporting to the Branch Head, the Customer Service Assistant (CSA) is the primary contact person between Bayport and the client. The CSA interacts with the Bayport clients to educate them about the various products the company has to offer. The CSA also advises customers on the loan issuance process, requirements, the different products offered by the institution and ensures that all necessary procedures as outlined by the company are adhered to before issuing a loan.
- Effective marketing of all Bayport loan products
- Vetting of clients and ensuring that the documentation is valid
- Payout cash to clients whose loans have been approved
- Reconciliation of cash and daily reports
- Handling customer exceptions and refunds
- Delivering good customer service
- Working from out of station to issue loans – mobile operations
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Business or related discipline
- Experience in the financial service industry or in a sales role will be an added advantage
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
Suitable candidates must send their applications to [email protected] with the position applied for and the preferred town of posting as the email subject, attaching their current CVs and professional/academic certificates.
Take note that only residents of the respective towns indicated are encouraged to apply and will be given preference.
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday 27 January 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.