Bayport Financial Services (Z) Limited
Reporting to the Chief Recoveries Officer, the QA Manager will be responsible for ensuring review of loans issued in adherence to set standards that will result in 100% collections, assessment of exceptions raised/submitted, accurate and timely imaging of loan contracts, timely archiving of physical/soft copy loan contracts/photos, and ensuring a functional and robust Records Management system.
- Implement strategies for Quality review of loan contracts
- Oversee timely and correct review of allocated loan contracts and refund documentation by team members
- Ensure that identified errors/omissions are resolved
- Report any suspicious transaction immediately to the unit responsible for Fraud and Forensics or Supervisor
- Ensure Team Members investigate and coordinate exceptions for process by Exceptions unit.
- Assesses all exception documents received and amendments made where necessary
- Ensure timely and correct receipt and dispatch of loan contracts and refund documents to and from Records Management by the Receiving and Dispatch Unit.
- Management of main Photo Bank and ensuring proper archiving of client photos received from branches.
- Ensure timely electronic imaging of loan contract documents and that they are correctly saved on the backup server
- Ensure timely filing and retrieval of all loan contracts and refunds documents.
- Ensure that Archive facilities are in good condition and ensure proper handling of documents in the unit
- Ensure the log is updated, indicating location of documents and saved correctly on the backup server.
- Manage all queries related to documents at Records Management
- Ensure strict compliance and responsible for achieving and maintaining satisfactory audit rating.
- Ensure daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and adhoc reporting is done as required
- Build, understand and sustain relationships with internal and external parties
- Stay abreast with current Industry trends in Quality Assurance and Records Management
- Review and determine the Quality Assurance and Records Management teams’ strengths, weaknesses, operational effectiveness and opportunities.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- University Degree in a relevant field
- At least three (3) years quality assurance or relevant work experience in the financial services sector
- Exposure to the loan issuance process and excel data reconciliations.
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Experience in Records Management and Storage
- Knowledge in Quality Control/ Assurance, Risk in Financial Services
- Awareness of money laundering prevention
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with good initiative & assertiveness
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Self motivated and keen on upgrading personal knowledge and skills to meet evolving job requirements
- Assertive and high level of discipline
Suitable candidates must send their applications and current CVs, with job applied for as the email subject, to [email protected]
The closing date for receiving applications is 6 June 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.