Benefits Consulting Services Limited (a member of Aflife Holdings Group)
DEPARTMENT : Bencon Consultancy
VACANCY : Pension Consultant
LOCATION : Kitwe Office
- Provide Pension consultancy, advisory services and compliance functions for both old and new clients and to contribute to the marketing activities of the company’s products at the Regional level, while working in tandem with the consultancy team at Head Office-Lusaka.
- Contributes to the effective and efficient administration of pension contribution and settlement of claims.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of company tactics and technics.
- Supporting in company strategy formulation and providing input in budget preparation
- Participation in debt collection while ensuring that clients pay on time and funds are secured promptly
- Ensuring that data uploads and postings are promptly made
- Ensure timely and accurate claim settlement
- Ensure monthly payment reconciliation
- Prepare Admin Reports for schemes on a Quarterly Basis
- Participation in the retention and marketing activities of the company
- Enhancing the understanding of the pension schemes by various stakeholders
- Offering chargeable advisory services to current and prospective clients
- Ensuring schemes comply with existing legislation
- Participation in the preparation of monthly regional reports to head office
- Drafting reports in consultation with Regional manager.
- Organizing and attending trustee meetings in a secretarial capacity
- Maintaining calendars, issuance of notices and correct recording of proceedings and keeping of minutes
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Relations or Economics
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in a Pension/Insurance environment.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Proficiency in both verbal and written communication is essential
- Must exhibit high levels of integrity
- A quick learner, who is a supportive and motivating leader
- A strong team player and ability to lead with a passion for sustainable and consistent delivery.
- Poses Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Customer focus and sound marketing skills
- High client Retention and presentation Skills.
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 9th November, 2023.
Bencon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender,
sexual orientation, disability, nor ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be