Website BIA Zambia Ltd
Responsible for conducting or facilitating technical training courses for internal and external technicians.
The objective is to develop and deliver training programs to ensure skills rising BIA technicians and those of clients.
- Prepare and deliver training programs
- Facilitate a collective training session.
- Assessing the achievements of trainees.
- Evaluate the training action and realize the balance sheet.
- Provide training logistics.
- Design New training modules
- Update and improve existing modules
- Implement the guidelines of the forecast training plan
- Support for field technicians
- Participate on the development plan of the Training Center through marketing actions.
- Monitoring of the training center’s development strategy
- Provide details on training programs to customers
- Makes recommendations based on the training reports
- Organize training sessions (followed list of participants, classroom, training materials and pedagogical support etc.)
- Conduct training programs courses
- Establish good group dynamic
- Implement an individual and collective coaching APPROACH
- Develop appropriate management style in adult learning with leadership
- Use appropriate language
- Develop main styles of communication (visual, auditory etc.)
Activity / Responsibility
- Analysis of internal and external training needs in collaboration with the Training Manager
- Develops modules (content, pedagogy, equipment)
- Evaluates the performance of training programs
- Comply with all applicable safety instructions on site at customers
- Alert any potentially dangerous situation
- Apply QHSE procedures
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Professional Skills (Example: Presentation Skills; Sales Skills; Project Management …)
- Excellent learning ability and presentation
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Team player
- Good management of interpersonal relationships
- Good analytical
- Good planning manager
- Ability to manage stress and change
- Good knowledge products
- Knowledge of MS Office
- English spoken and written.
- Knowledge education methodology for adult is appreciated
- SAP & CRM knowledge is a plus
Qualifications & Experience:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a trainer for adults
- Have at least 3 years, preferably technician training experience on products (mainly Komatsu) and distributed by BIA.
- Knowledge of the principles, techniques and process of transmitting technical know
- Have a proven multicultural experience
Interested applicants meeting the criteria specified should send their applications via email to [email protected] by Friday, 15th September 2023 indicating the position in the subject line. Send application letter and CV in a word or pdf format.