With subsidiaries in more than 21 African countries, BIA’s operations are in the Sales and After-sales services of equipment for mines, quarries, public works, recycling, handling and power generation in West and Central Africa. BIA is able to offer a wide range of equipment and accessories from well-known manufacturers such as Komatsu, Sandvik, Bomag, Cummins and Yale.
BIA Zambia is currently looking for an PCR Quality Controller with vast experience in the mining industry for its operations to be based in Kalumbila.
- Familiar with and enforces strict compliance with all Safety procedures, including all Company rules and regulations;
- Improve, train and implement, conduct the quality control process and procedures, required for planned component replacements.
- Extensive experience with Komatsu electric drive truck, assembly, maintenance and rebuild.
- Experience in Komatsu programs such as SMAP, Extranet and CSS
- Ability to optimize resources (manpower, equipment and materials)
- Ability to read, interpret and follow procedures. Competent in reading and understanding specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation.
- Keeps records of all Quality control documents
- Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to translate skills and knowledge to others
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Must have 10 years of Komatsu electric drive truck experience;
- Must be proficient with computer skills including MS Projects
- Must be proficient in English
- Must have proficient oral and written communication skills;
- Management training is preferred
- Prefer candidates with at least a degree and 3 years of experience as Foreman;
- Safety training and certification preferred.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.