Bibagry Limited is a new, non-alcoholic beverage company located in Kitwe with national distribution due to be commissioned in August 2021. Our mission is to offer a dynamic portfolio of beverages that refreshes the nation and inspires moments of optimism and happiness.
To succeed, we will be a preferred employer in our industry, embracing diversity, developing our people and rewarding performance with competitive compensation. We will work together as a team, treating each other with dignity and respect, and value people’s ideas and contributions.
Assistant Accountant – Accounts Receivable
Assistant Accountant – Accounts Payable
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Finance Team will ensure fiscal discipline and provide financial stewardship to the company in line with appropriate policies, to ensure an appropriate return to shareholders.
- All financial affairs of the company from annual budget preparation and audit analysis
- Preparation of management reports (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Implementation of agreed financial policies, systems and procedures
- Maintenance of fixed asset register of the company
- Prepare variance analysis of all revenue & expenditure on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Manage working capital and control cash flow
- Ensure bank reconciliations are carried out regularly
- Ensure that tax returns and other statutory deductions are timely submitted
- Knowledge of preparation of financial statements as per IFRS guidelines
Qualifications & Experience
- ZICA Accounting Diploma
- Highly conversant with Sage Pastel or SAP
- Knowledge of International accounting methods and corporate governance
- Minimum 5 years experience in a financial & accounts position in a medium to large FMCG manufacturing company
- Demonstrate extraordinary dedication to results
- Deal with internal and external customers with honesty and integrity
- Always act in accordance with best personal and professional standards
- Set high standards for own performance
To apply, kindly send through your application letter, CV and copies of qualifications, indicating daytime telephone and/or mobile contacts clearly stating the job title of interest to caree[email protected] Kindly note that only candidates who meet the above specifications and competencies should apply. Applications should reach the Human Resources Manager not later than Friday, 18 June 2021, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager
PO Box 23000