biolifeenergyzambia BIO-LIFE ENERGY ZAMBIA
Supporting access to sustainable energy use
Bio-Life Energy Zambia is seeking to appoint Community Facilitators(10)in the following locations:Lusaka, Choma, Kasama, Chipata,Chinsali, Ndola ,Mansa,Mkushi, Solwezi and Mongu;with a minimum two years’ facilitation experience and a traceable track record. Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Facilitation of Renewable Energy (Solar, Biogas) Programmes
- Facilitate and participate during sessions, including following activities as per the facilitator manuals
- Collect and monitor data as needed and train participants in the appropriate services needed
- Attend regular project and stakeholder meetings
- Comply with ad-hoc requests from your supervisor.
- Proficiency in English and any location language
- Identify RE spaces in the community where structural programs can be conducted
- Conduct client needs screening and
- Develop a work plan for the upcoming month
- Punctuality, discretion, tact and diplomacy (essential to maintain complete confidentiality of information)
- Strong team player with exceptional people skills, broad-minded and able to manage a varied and multicultural environment.
- Tertiary education in Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Development Education or similar fields
- 1-3 years’ experience in group facilitation of workshops, participatory methodologies, support groups, or qualitative research.
To apply please submit:Send your cover letters together with detailed CVs before 30th September 2020, to: [email protected], addressed to The Director .Application should indicate preferred location – Lusaka, Choma, Kasama, Chipata,Chinsali, Ndola, Mansa, Mkushi, Solwezi and Mongu.
Female applicants are encouraged to apply.