biolifeenergyzambia BIO-LIFE ENERGY ZAMBIA
supporting access to sustainable energy use
Job Title:Regional Managers
Locations: Mansa, Chipata,Ndola, Lusaka, Mongu, Kasama, Chinsali, Mkushi,Solwezi and Choma :
- Represent BEZ at Regional level meeting with government officials and other stakeholders in order to foster collaborative relationships and to uphold a favorable image of BEZ in the Region.
- Develop required work plans and ensure implementation in compliance with BEZ rules and regulations.
- Produce monthly reports on program implementation
- Oversee the implementation of construction, installations, and promotional activities in line with BEZ project.
- Set clear and measurable objectives for the Region and monitor performance to ensure achievement of set targets.
- Oversee development of action plans aimed at achieving targets.
- Provide oversight to SMEs Regional level fleet utilization and maintenance.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Social, development, Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in Sales or Social Enterprise
- Five-Seven years regional experience
- Track record of donor-funded projects, including working with SMEs, communities and private sectors
- Ability to travel locally and international.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Send your cover letters together with detailed CVs before 30th September 2020, to: [email protected], addressed to The Director .Application should indicate Regional Manager preferred location-Mansa, Chipata,Ndola, Lusaka, Mongu, Kasama, Chinsali, Mkushi,Solwezi and Choma .. Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.