Social Media Intern
We are looking for a creative social media intern to work in our marketing department. Should be able to manage our social media business platforms including Facebook business Suite; Creating Adverts; live broadcasting; shoot videos for marketing purposes.
- Ensure brand message is consistent
- Good at video shooting, processing, and ggraphic designing i.e., Photoshop
- Capable to timely attend to customers’ inquiries
- Develop new strategies for increasing engagement
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Should have sales and marketing skills and E marketing will be an added advantage
- Relevant experience in Facebook operating and WhatsApp & other social media platforms
- Degree in related field (Mass Communication)
If you have the experience and passion to in achieving company goals and you are highly proactive with a positive attitude, you might be just the person we are looking for.
If you meet the above minimum requirements, email your applications & CV not later than 26th September 2022 to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@blacksmithcapitalzm.com