Website Treetop Funds
Treetop Funds Limited, is a microfinance company offering loan products to salaried employees. We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
The Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
- To record all financial transactions and maintain the company’s ledgers;
- Create monthly management accounts;
- To handle client invoicing and payments ensuring that all transactions have the required supporting documentation;
- To perform supplier and customer reconciliations and resolve discrepancies;
- To complete tax returns;
- To maintain the company’s office supplies and stock by keeping inventory;
- To prepare the bank reconciliations; and
- To maintain the company files with an organized filing system.
- ZICA licentiate and/or certificate in accounting
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Interested candidates meeting the above profiles should submit an application via email to [email protected] clearly specifying the role in the subject line no later than 25 October 2017. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert when applying for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com