Bounty Shop Zambia
- Scans and inputs incoming inventory into the software (cost prices, selling prices, expiration dates, barcodes).
- Creates customer’s accounts and monitor customer’s history.
- Performs software inventory controls and keeps all records for audit.
- Processes customers’ orders via the software.
- Report any discrepancies in order quantities, barcodes, or prices.
- Provide “daily stock report” at the end of the day.
- Provide sales report/history from the system upon request.
- Issues receipts/invoices, quotations, credit note, proforma invoices, purchase invoices from the software.
- Monitors reorder levels and Best Before Date (BBD) from the system.
- Manage transactions with customers using debtors register (Credit days and Credit Limits) and advises Finance Manager.
- Balance the cash register daily with Finance Officer to create daily sales report.
- Assist Finance Manager with information for aging analysis and deliverables.
- Other duties assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software
- Work experience with basic POS
- Diploma or Degree in any field (certification in Computer Science/Accounting/Software will be an added advantage)
- Ability to multi-tasker.