VisionFund Zambia Limited
VisionFund Zambia Limited is part of a network of microfinance institutions within the VisionFund International network. We empower low-income entrepreneurs with access to integrated financial services that unlock their potential. We are part of World Vision, the largest global Christian humanitarian organization. In order to support our growth aspirations, we seek to recruit a qualified candidate who is self-motivated and results-oriented to fill the following position:
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Purpose of the role:
To deliver exceptional business performance through exceptional leadership of the branch. Responsible for the overall performance of the branch and achieving specific service and operational rigor targets
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintain best in Class Portfolio Quality
- Ensure that portfolio at risk days are maintained below set target
- Aim to maintain zero loan loss rate throughout the year
- Recover more than 50% of all written off loans.
2. Portfolio Growth
- Champion efforts in mobilizing savings
- Ensures that policies and procedures are applied consistently & uniformly across all functions..
- Coordinates with Finance. HR and IT department to make sure there that there is appropriate branch Management
- Ensure that targets in the Area Development Program (ADP) are agreed and signed.
- Arrange for meetings and agree on client referral, harmonize operational plans for joint activities such as trainings, sensitizations etc.
- Ensure Monthly management reports are submitted for review and management action.
- Ensure client education is delivered to Clients by CRO’s and reports are submitted to head Office Marketing
- Develop proposals for further improvement of operations, including concepts for new products and services;
- Coordinate with the marketing manager planning and initiation of promotional measures;
6. Staff development
- Ensures that branch staff receive adequate training, participates in development/ reviews of curriculum for training of the Customer Relationship Officers, collaborates closely with Training Officer in matters of training staff
- Undertake performance appraisals and staff development plans for all branch staff
- Coordinates with the HR department in planning personnel capacity of the branches;
Minimum qualification requirements and competencies:
- University Degree in Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance or Business Administration.
- Experience in credit and deposit operations.
- Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of rectitude
- Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and CoreValues
- Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach
- Very good communication and marketing skills
- Good knowledge in economic and financial matters
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Interested applicants should send a cover letter accompanied by a CV to the address below clearly indicating the POSITION being applied for to the attention of the:
People & Culture Manager
Plot 11723, Kabelenga Road (Opposite Levy Junction),
P. O. Box 3391 1
email: [email protected]
Closing date: 14 August, 2018
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com