Investrust Bank Plc is looking for suitably qualified, vibrant, self-motivated individuals to fill the position below that have fallen vacant under the Retail and Business Banking and Operations Departments respectively.
Position title: Branch Manager
Locations: Soweto Branch, Mongu Branch, Kafue Road Branch, Levy and Chipata Branch
Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Head Retail and Business Banking, the job holder will be required to drive and deliver exceptional retail business performance, throuoh the provision of efficient business management, powerful leadership, team development and achievement of operational rig our excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities
i) People Management:
- Achieve target sales service, working with the team leaders and branch staff through in-branch business development activities, effective Banking Hall management and providing feedback to the team.
- Build and develop a high performing team through embedding performance development and coaching. Ensure that team members recel ve coaching and feedback in order to develop to achieve their maximum potential.
ii) Business Management
- Budget accountability by way of being responsible for achieving annual sales targets as agreed with the Head of Retail and Business Banking and monitoring of progress towards achieving targets is done on a monthly basis.
- Responsibility for maintaining a healthy balance sheet in the branch i.e. ensunng the assets on the books of the branch are performing to expected standards, that low quality assets are kept to a minimum and that the earnings contribution of the branch is within acceptable levels Brand, Product and Business proposition by providing clear direction to branch staff on the Investrust Bank Retail businessobjectives, translating and prioritizing into business performance measures at branch level.
- Ensure compliance with operations risk and rig our requirements e.g. health & safety standards, security of premises, KYC and anti-money laundering measures.
iv) Customer Service
- Take ownership of queries complaint resolution processes and review monthly trend analysis and provide input into action plans to prevent recurrence,
- Provide feedback on the performance or service delivery of external service providers (such as courier service, cleaning service etc. ) to the senior manager and Head office procurement, to assist them with future contracts.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in Business Administration or other relevant discipline
- At least 3 years retail supervisory experience
Applications and CVs should be emailed to:[email protected] not later than 24th February, 2018.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com