Brand and Communications Manager C – IRC191084
at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Marketing
Ends 20 Nov 2020
Manages the development of integrated, innovative media plans and/or advertising plans with a view to achieving optimal exposure of brand, its assets and properties at most efficient spend.
experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 4 – 6 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a financial environment.
- Establishment, alignment and management of target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Gather and disseminate accurate and timely information to all relevant stakeholders throughout the business and broadcast media.
- Develop and manage integrated, innovative media plans and processes, ensuring efficient spend and achievement of optimal brand exposure.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.