Brands Africa Zambia
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Grade 12
- Degree in CIPS or CILT
- Diploma in clearing and forwarding is an added advantage.
- Good Microsoft excel skills.
- More than 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Extracts and analyze sales data from the ERP system in country.
- Liaises with the commercial heads with any changes with regards to historical trends and Reviews forecast sales accordingly.
- Prepares orders based on forecasted sales within set budget limits and stock cover and ensures that orders are placed on time, as per respective deadlines.
- Submits PFI Requests to Suppliers when approved by the respective country heads.
- Checks pro-forma invoices against order as well as expiry dates, etc as per SOP and Generate Purchase orders for Suppliers and Submits Purchase Orders with relevant Supplier’s order templates/conversions as supporting documentation.
- Captures monthly data on the forecast sheet. And ensures all the data retrieved is accurate
- Submits reports to Principals and internal management.
- Obtains licenses, COMESA/SADC/specific product permits as required, procedures are complying and Ensures awareness of new requirements and compliance therewith.
- Maintains licenses/Permits up to date and maintains an active data base of import permits, licenses, and other regulatory documentation, Creates, and monitors a schedule of expiry dates for timeous renewals.
- Monitors local customs regulation for any changes to tariff, duties, surtaxes and communicates internally, should any changes affect the landed pricing of products.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / CAPABILITIES
- Good communication skills and able to read.
- Team player and mature
- Flexibility and able to follow instructions.
- Physically fit and energetic
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure.
To apply kindly send your CV.