Website Brands Africa Zambia
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Grade 12
- Diploma or Degree in any business studies.
- Develops and manages the performance of subordinates in achievement of agreed work plans.
- Co-ordinates merchandising team to ensure adequate coverage and organises routes and service schedules to outlets around the country.
- Conducts store visits to check on Brands Africa presence, merchandising standards, and shelf/market share.
- Designs specific product ranges per store based on consumer buying patterns in liaison with Commercial Manager
- Maintains time and attendance records for merchandisers for control and pay purposes.
- Submits store reports about the movement of products and competitor information.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / CAPABILITIES
- Good communication skills and able to read.
- Team player and mature
- Flexibility and able to follow instructions.
- Physically fit and energetic
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure.