Brands Africa Zambia
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Grade 12
- Chartered institute of purchasing and supply qualification level 4 and above .
- Full diploma in Chartered institute of transport and logistics
- 5-10 Years’ Experience in the warehousing at managerial level
- 5-10 years’ Experience in FMCG Sector
- Develops and executes operating budget for warehouse function.
- Develops, implements, and controls systems for fast and accurate customer invoice processing, order picking and customer order distribution within agreed deadlines.
- Monitors the movement of products from external suppliers to our warehouse and facilitates border clearances ensuring accurate custom duties are paid and delays are minimised.
- Develops, implements, and manages Inventory control systems to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in flow of inventory processes.
- Manages and controls distribution function to ensure most efficient and cost-effective collection and delivery of products
- Designs and implements systems in compliance with statutory and company Safety Health and Environment requirements.
- Develops and manages the performance of subordinates in achievement of agreed strategy, business plans and budgets.
- Ensures a continuous cycle of review for improvement.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / CAPABILITIES
- Team player and mature
- Flexibility and able to follow instructions
- Physically fit and energetic
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure