Brands Africa Zambia
- Track inventory and order new stock as needed. This includes writing regular inventory reports that are reviewed by the Supervisor.
- Stock and rotate merchandise to ensure its attractively displayed and set up promotional displays to highlight certain merchandise in stores.
- Take down old signs including price tags and put-up new ones for display within the store.
- Use smartphones, email, and other technology to stay in constant contact with management, keeping them updated on inventory issues and store operations.
- Set up and take down shelving, racks, and other store fixtures to change and update product displays.
- Ensures all goods are sold out before expiry.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / CAPABILITIES
- Good communication skills and able to read.
- Team player and mature
- Flexibility and able to follow instructions.
- Physically fit and energetic
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure.