Bravo Brands Limited
Bravo Brands Limited has embarked on an expansion program and will soon be opening new outlets across the country and are therefore looking for Complex Managers to operate in each of the new locations.
To direct and execute all activities of the Complex either directly or through delegated authority. Also responsible for promoting Bravo Brands activities and affairs with the general public, government, affiliated organizations and community organizations.
- To monitor and report performance of the complex as a whole and as per brand (Bravo Chicken, Bravo Creamy, Bravo Pizza and bonjour)
- Develop and execute loyalty marketing and retention strategies to maximize revenue
- Provide first level support for customer complaints, suggestions, and concerns.
- Participate in the preparation of the complex budget, providing weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and special activities budget reports to the Managing Director
- Ensure all contractual matters are complied with at all times. Contracts with the subcontractors, affiliate associates and other private entities
- Provide leadership to all staff and do an annual Performance Appraisal Process of the complex staff and forward reports to the HR office one week after the appraisals
- Compliance with all statutory controls and requirements at all times
- Ensure all staff are up to date with all the safety and sanitation practices
- Forecast short-term and long-term operational requirements and obligations in order to maintain adequate finances
- Complex managers are fully accountable for petty cash and float
- Responsible for stock management
Qualification and Requirements:
- Experience of at least two years in a similar position in the full service Food Shop / Restaurant or hospitality industry.
- Diploma in Accounts, Finance or Business Administration (Degree is an added advantage)
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 ‘O’ Levels Credits including Mathematics and English
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Able to work with MS Office suite.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to: [email protected]
Advert will close on 24th November 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted