Website Breath of Heaven Children's Ministries
Breath of Heaven Academy (BOHA) is a private Christian school located in Barlastone Park, Lusaka. We opened in 2015 and operate under the auspices of Breath of Heaven Children’s Ministries (BOHCM), which is a registered NGO dedicated to helping meet the needs of the growing population of orphans in Zambia. Currently, BOHA has an enrollment of approximately 200 students, with classes extending from Baby Class through Grade 7. We also offer Day Care services.
We are looking for an inspirational leader who can oversee and implement our vision of developing an outstanding primary school program based on the principles of sound faith, academic excellence, and servant-leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Diploma or Certificate in Administration or Educational leadership
- Experience as a Primary School Principal
- Exemplary Christian character and active in a local Christian church
- Committed to team-building and staff development
- Effective communicator with strong management skills
- Critical thinker, creative problem-solver, collaborative decision-maker
Interested candidates should send an application no later than 24th March 2023, to the persons listed below. Candidate interviews will begin as soon as applications have been received. To ensure consideration for the position, interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest possible time.
Applicants should send the following in a single pdf file.
A letter of application, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in the Principal position at Breath of Heaven Academy, not to exceed two pages.
- A statement describing your leadership style, not to exceed one page.
- A current résumé not to exceed two pages.
- A one-page list of references with current addresses, phone numbers and email addresses
- Three letters of reference: one from your supervisor, one from a colleague, and one from your pastor or other personal reference.