Website Breath of Heaven Children's Ministries
Breath of Heaven Children’s Ministries (BOHCM) is a registered NGO dedicated to helping meet the needs of orphans in Zambia. Located in Barlastone Park, Lusaka, the Ministry currently incorporates a Children’s Village, which provides residential care for 100 orphans and vulnerable children, a primary/secondary school with an enrollment of 400 students, a medical clinic, and a community church. We are near completion of our new vocational trade school which will provide a quality post-secondary education that will further impact the lives of our children and the community.
We are looking for a skilled leader/Lecturer or Instructor who can train students in Power Electrical (TQF-4).
In addition, you will need to know TEVETA’s regulations and able to translate the TEVET curricula.
- Minimum Qualification: Advanced Certificate (TQF Level 5) in Power Electrical or in any other relevant field plus Teaching Methodology Certificate Qualifications
- Knowledge and experience in class management
- Knowledge and experience in preparation schemes of work, records of work, and lesson plans
- Accredited Trainer and Examiner of TEVETA
- 3 years minimum experience of working in the industry
- Minimum of 3 Years of Teaching Experience
- At least 35 years old
- Exemplary Christian character and active in a local Christian church
Effective communicator, creative problem-solver, collaborative decision-maker
To apply for this job, please an email of your details to [email protected] no later than 27th September 2022