BRIDGING GAP SOLUTIONS LIMITED (ADVERTISING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT)
Dr. Agarwals Eye Hospital is a global eye care that operates out of 100 branches in 11 countries, across the world. In 2010, we established our first branch in the African continent in Mauritius. Since then, we have set up almost 15 branches across nine countries in Africa. The institution has given birth to many modern-day inventions in the field like Glued IOL (to treat patients with complicated lens problems) and PDEK (an ultra-modern form of eye transplants).
We conduct regular camps in many remote locations to eradicate vision loss due to non- treatment of easily curable eye diseases.
Our mission is to become the world’s most prestigious health care organization that always stands a class apart through its continuous innovation and use of cutting-edge technology. We plan to collaborate with successful channel partners and to deliver maximum return for all stakeholders. We are a safe and dedicated team of people who strive to be transparent in both our work and our services. To sum it all up, we believe in profitability with a heart. And wish never to compromise on any of our principles.
As part of our strategy to expand and make our services more accessible, we are hereby inviting applications from suitable, qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position of Corporate Affairs Officer.
JOB TITLE: RECEPTIONIST
To create awareness for the Hospitals activities, policies mission and vision and enhance and maintain a prestigious reputation of the Hospital.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Receiving the patients.
- Receiving referral letters.
- Filling in details on the Reference Card.
- Entering the registration details in system.
- Making Reference Card.
- Generating Case Sheets.
- Explaining the patients about various facilities, schemes and promotional tools.
- Ensuring the case sheets are sent to MRD room daily basis.
- Attending telephone calls and giving proper replies.
- Calling patients to remind them of their review dates.
- Collection and reconciliation of money received from patients.
- Supervision of house keeping.
- Maintaining registers / records given by the management from time to time (Like Review Patients Register, Referral Patient Reports, Time Statistics, etc..)
* Responsibilities can be modified subject to necessity.