Website Bridging Gap Solutions Limited
1. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST_FINTECH- HEAD OFFICE LUSAKA X 1
Bridging Gap Solutions Limited (BGS) are seeking a resourceful Business Development Specialist to expand our business and improve our branding initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate extensive experience in business development, strategies and marketing.
Business Development Specialist’s Responsibilities
- Analyzing and expanding business operations towards sustained growth.
- Monitoring revenue streams and identifying opportunities to increase profitability.
- Evaluating and improving sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
- Identifying and developing new lines of business based on consumer behavior.
- Performing competitor analysis towards obtaining an increased market share.
- Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships.
- Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities.
- Negotiating and closing business deals that promote sustained revenue.
- Liaising with Sales, Marketing, and Management to align strategies aimed at increasing revenue.
- Assessing and advising on potential joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Analyzing the market and identifying opportunities for the company to grow its business.
- Conducting research on competitors to identify opportunities for new products or services.
- Developing effective strategies to increase brand awareness within target markets.
- Identifying potential clients and contacting them to develop relationships and gain new business.
- Developing and managing relationships with existing clients to ensure retention of business.
- Researching new technologies, regulations, and other factors that may affect the company’s business model.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their needs, desires, and concerns, then presenting solutions to meet those needs.
- Establishing new client relationships and maintaining existing ones in order to generate revenue.
- Attending industry events to network with potential clients and partners.
- Any other responsibilities as required.
- Proficiency in fintech Solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of business development, marketing strategies, and brand expansion.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Exceptional ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior.
- Competency in negotiating and closing business deals.
- Ability to advise on possible joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Development or Marketing, or similar.
- Previous experience as a Business Development Specialist in a related industry.
- Minimum Three Years Work Experience in the Fintech Industry
2. SALES EXECUTIVE X 2 (HEAD OFFICE LUSAKA AND KITWE OFFICE)
Bridging Gap Solutions (BGS) are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate extensive experience in Sales.
Sales Executive’s Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through direct contact, tele-sales, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Any other responsibilities as required.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Team player.
- Diploma or better in Marketing and Sales
- Minimum of three years’ work experience.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
To apply, Kindly Submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae and Professional qualifications. Clearly indicate the Position and Location on the Subject entry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com