Bridging Gap Solutions Ltd
Bridging Gap Solutions is seeking Systems analysts to support our software development projects. The ideal candidate will be experienced with all aspects of Business Requirement Gathering and Functional Specification construction based on our customers’ needs. The Systems analyst will employ best practices, processes and tools to support implementation of enterprise systems. They will report directly to the Tech Lead and Project Manager and work with a team of Software developers and DevOps specialists in support of the task.
Key Outputs & Responsibilities
- Business Requirement Gathering and Functional Specification construction.
- Respond to a business need or issue and ensure thorough understanding thereof through stakeholder engagement, research and workshops.
- Conceptualize a workable solution to address the business objective and define supporting processes, organizational structures, capabilities and relevant KPI’s and KRI’s
Management/co-ordination of relevant phases of the development life-cycle
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to manage relevant phases of the development life-cycle (including, where appropriate, design configuration, coding, testing, quality assurance, implementation, reporting and support)
- Provide input into the review of the technical and business aspects of supporting and training documentation
- Brief internal and external team members on specific development requirements and coordinate and monitor their performance to ensure standards and deadlines are met (where appropriate)
Adherence to IT governance, risk and compliance standards
- Maintain awareness of the control framework
- Provide ad hoc reports in line with stakeholder request
- Develop reports and metrics as required
- Build strong relationships across the business
- Monitor outsourced partners’ adherence to SLA requirements as required
- Effective teamwork, self-management and alignment with group values
- Act in an ethical, transparent and morally defensible manner, including highlighting unethical practices
- Continually share, debate and communicate learnings
- Promote a co-operative climate in working with others to achieve collective goals
- Display skill at mentoring/coaching others and resolving conflict
Experience & Qualifications
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any relevant IT and/or business degree.
- Experience with Agile Project Management (Kanban or Scrum).
- Demonstrated experience in the use of modern Project Management tools like Jira and Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of Systems Architecture and Design
- 3+ Business and IT experience
- A Project Management Certification (PRINCE2, PMP etc.) will be an added advantage.
To apply, please submit your updated resume, along with a cover letter detailing your interest in the position and relevant experience to [email protected] before or on the 22nd February 2024
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org