Website BRIDGING GAP SOLUTIONS
Information and Technology Company
- Satellite tracking Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting vehicle tracking systems
- Gathering information from customers about issues with their electrical system.
- Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
- Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
- Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
- Servicing and repairing electrical systems on agricultural vehicles.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
- Advanced knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work standing or in a crouched position for long periods.
- Ability to distinguish subtle color variations.
- Diploma or auto electrical qualification certificate.
- EIZ Membership
- Over 2 years work experience as an Auto Electrician.