Website Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited
Your One Stop HR Business Provider
The Company Background
MultiChoice Africa provides a multi-channel Pay-TV and subscriber management services in 49 African countries including: Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, Nigeria, Tanzania, Zambia, Namibia, Botswana and Mozambique. The company promotes the creation, showcasing and building up of local African talent. As an African business the organization has brought both social and economic benefits to the communities in which it operates, in terms of access to information and job opportunities.
Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited-BEMCONSULT has been given the mandate by MultiChoice Africa to assist in the identification and recruitment of a highly qualified professional.
Oversee all aspects of the business’ Customer Value Management (CVM) initiatives by developing and implementing an overall customer value management strategy for the business targeting value growth from both active and disconnected customers.
Strategy Formulation and Execution
- Deliver the Customer Value Management strategy that will drive and enable the Customer value, targets and objectives.
- Translate Organizational strategy into meaningful operational targets and strategic focus areas for the business unit under management.
- Ensure that the focus areas are disseminated to all levels in the business unit.
- Keep a close relationship and understanding of marketing plans and content to be promoted
Business Growth and Revenue Generation
- Ongoing business scouting on new ideas to introduce to the platforms, as well as 3rd party suppliers and synergies with internal projects, maximizing the return on investment of the operation
- Budget for and negotiate the necessary resources to drive and deliver campaigns
- Ensure capacity to communicate offers to Customer base
- Negotiate agreements with 3rd Party vendors
- Ensure SLA are in place and adhered regarding in-market, Corporate or 3rd Party vendors operations
- Deploy initiatives to measure and report on churn and churn drivers as well as growth opportunities and customer insights
- Understand Churn drivers and continuously design/readapt initiatives to address them
- Monitor Customer Base trend and provide insights to the Line Manager
- Revise and sign off on CVM documentation as per request from CVM Commercial or CVM Governance, contributing to the improvement and refinement of all content
- Guarantee engagement throughout the Customer lifecycle improving Active Days and ARPU with a premium Customer Experience
- Support other areas of the business with insights and trends, as well as dedicated services, also contributing to strategic discussions around pricing, content, systems and other strategic pillars of the company
- Develop a high performing team by embedding formal performance development and informal coaching. Encourage frequent knowledge sharing between team members.
- Determine and analyze development needs for the team and ensure that identified training requirements are budgeted for and executed, as per cross-functional skill development activities oriented to impact the retention effort.
- Create effective workforce and recruitment demand plans to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met.
- Implement reward schemes towards performance.
- Implement successful change initiatives, plan and ensure optimal resource.
Required Technical Competencies
- Product knowledge
- Subscriber Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Intelligence
- High Level Negotiation
- Forecast / Demand Strategies
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement
- Business Strategy
- Financial Management / Budgeting
- Campaign Management
- Project Management
- Quality control
Required Behavioural Competencies
- Conflict Resolution
- Decision Making
- Critical Appraisal
- Holistic Thinking
- Persuading & Influence
- Analytical Thinking
- Thorough and goal oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate Degree in any of these fields: Business, Economics, Marketing, Communication, Science or Mathematics
- A Masters in any of the above fields will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3+ years in a Management role related to Customer Value Management or Business Strategy
- Over +5 years’ experience Managing Commercial and/or Customer Care Teams
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE