Website Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited
Your One Stop HR Business Provider
Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited (BEMCONSULT) has been engaged by one of its clients in the Food Manufacturing (FMCG) sector to assist in the identification and recruitment of a Strategic and Visionary Leader.
LOCATION: MBALA – NORTHERN PROVINCE
The Finance Manager will be fully responsible for managing the finance department for the group. Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Board’s Audit Committee and the external auditors as necessary. Produce financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. From time to time give guidance to the senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Responsible for producing monthly management accounts showing spend against budget.
- Evaluate and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
- Responsible for producing quarterly finance reports for CEO’s reports
- Responsible for completing year end accounts for accountant and liaising with accountant regarding audit.
- Collect and analyse financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Ensuring a good cost accounting system of maintaining standards of raw materials, components and finished goods)
- Analysing and reporting stock variances
- Performing Sub ledger reconciliations, maintain all records on all transactions and assets in compliance with IFRS and Company policy
- Ensuring Tax and NAPSA and other statutory submissions
- Ensuring Corporate governance, risk management and adherence to the Accounting policies
- Ensuring Fixed Asset register is correctly maintained and the right depreciation/revaluation methods are used
- Analysis and preparation of financial reports for decision making
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Prepare financial management reports
- Develop and maintain financial databases
- Prepare for financial audit and coordinate the audit process
- Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data
- Accurate numeracy skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Process driven, organised and efficient
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
Qualifications and Experience
- Full Professional Qualification – ACCA, CIMA or CA Zambia
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Must have at least a minimum of 7 -8 years of work experience in the Same Capacity or Senior Finance Executive in Management
- Ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Proven ability to successfully develop and manage a high performing team including identifying and addressing non-performance, where appropriate.
- Strong financial knowledge in consolidation of results, financial and management accounting, audit, taxation and corporate financing
- Significant leadership experience across financial disciplines in a complex environment.
- Must have finance working experience in the Construction, Mining or Manufacturing Sector
- Must be a member of ZICA
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE