Broadcasting & Media
Purpose of the Position:
To develop and execute a Talent Acquisition and Talent Management strategy and framework model in collaboration with the Company’s Leadership Team and relevant CE COE. The role will also be responsible for defining the processes and user experience design to be used for Talent Acquisition for the relevant domains. The role will ensure that best practice talent management strategies and frameworks are introduced and maintained in the Company’s Leadership Team to provide growth and development opportunities, as well as retention strategies for the Company’s Leadership Team‘s key talent.
Key Performance Objectives
- Develop and Execute clearly defined Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Develop and deliver the TA strategic plan, policies, procedures, user experience designs for assigned business units (technical / Functional), taking country specific requirements and legislation into account, ensuring alignment with the business and people plan
- Provide strategic direction and counsel to hiring executives and senior human resources managers regarding recruiting trends, concerns and possibilities for opportunistic hiring
- Work with Employer Branding Lead to conceptualize Employer Branding Strategy for respective area (i.e. Functional or Technical)
- Differentiate and develop strategic nuances for relevant target markets e.g. Graduate, Professionals, Designers, etc.
- Consult on forecasting and talent planning discussions, using deep external insights (i.e. demographic trends, employment projections, education and skills research) to influence and develop competitive and sustainable talent solutions enabling the realization of business unit and corporation strategies.
- Design, develop and lead the implementation of the career development strategy.
- Connect the career development strategy with the business strategy and the overall HR Strategy
Benchmarking & Reporting
- Determine data points/analytics required to inform predictive management and subsequent measurement of TA strategy, efficiencies, productivity and results for management purposes and Client reporting
- Collate and evaluate monthly reports and make recommendations on improvements or opportunities for enhancement to the process, implementing initiatives to select scarce skills
- Build a Digital Talent Acquisition organization of subject matter experts with domain expertise, that live out culture and are advocates for the Company’s Leadership Team & Implement Agile Talent Acquisition methodologies to drive new ways of working in TA for a technology company
- Identify leadership potential to create talent pools for every level of leadership
- Manage the organisational talent review process to define advancement plans for leadership talent
- Identify successors for senior leadership roles
- Develop and execute programmes and projects to drive leadership development and advancement
- Regularly assess and report on the Return Of Investment of leadership development
- Work with the team to achieve excellent business results through continuous people development and mentoring activities.
- Ensure the development of a high-performing team through embedding formal Performance Development and informal coaching.
- Determine and analyse training and development needs for team members and ensure implementation thereof. Ensure that identified training is budgeted for and executed.
- Establish and maintain a succession plan for the management team in the area using the formal Talent Management process for identified talent and an informal process for remaining roles.
- Ensure that all poor performance is addressed through the Performance Improvement Programme and that continued poor performance is adequately dealt with. Review Performance Improvement Programme reports to determine effectiveness of interventions.
- Motivate employees in the department and ensure that their efforts are recognised.
Devise key performance indicators for various TA job roles within team managed to drive business results
- Must have a Degree in HR / Industrial Psychology
- Post graduate in related filed would be advantageous
- A demonstrated track record (minimum of 5 years) of high performance in talent acquisition and talent management field