Establish and maintain business relationships, complete various tasks of the sales department, and achieve or exceed sales goals and promotion goals.
Main job responsibilities:
1. To support the overall marketing objectives of the company both externally and internally.
2. Implementing marketing strategies with specific objectives and targets.
3. To solicits for orders from new and old customers.
4. To develop, manage and maintain good and positive customer relationships.
5. Identifies, negotiates and secures contracts with new clients and new market areas for the company.
6. Debt collection.
7. Provision of sufficient market and competitors information to the marketing manager to enable effective budgetary control of specific area of activity.
8. To undertake any extra duties .
9. Prepare daily and weekly sales and marketing report.
The successful candidate should have the ability of market analysis and market development, be good at communicating with customers and solve work problems on the spot.
Minimum Requirements and Education
Certificate or Diploma (Marketing, Business Administration or related)
Experience: 3 months – 3 years
Age range: 22 – 35 years’ old
Attach Your CV, Cover letter also indicating expected salary and certificates
Only those who will meet the requirements will be contacted.