Website Bureau Veritas Zambia
Testing,Inspection and Certification
BUREAU VERITAS ZAMBIA LIMITED
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification. It was created in 1828 to help clients meet the growing challenges of Quality, Safety, Environmental Protection and Social Responsibility.
We are proud of the confidence that our over 400, 000 clients have placed in us in all the sectors, from Industry to Agriculture, Service Companies, Mining Companies, Construction Companies, Government and Public Organisations alike. This has been achieved through our network of 79,000 employees and 1,400 offices and Laboratories across 140 countries.
We aim to recruit, develop and retain highly energetic and ambitious talents by offering rewarding jobs and opportunities to grow professionally.
Our Zambia Office opened its operations in 2015 and is now looking to fill the position of Administrative Assistant.
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma in business administration, finance or any related field
- 3 years’ experience
- Age – 26years and above
- Excellent computer skills – excel and word a must
- Hands on experience with petty cash, NAPSA, PAYE, VAT and WHT
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated
- Proven organisational skills
- Team player
- Prepare and Submit statutory returns – NAPSA, Workers Compensation, PAYE, WHT and VAT
- File accounting related documents
- Provide audit information to both external and internal auditors
- Update fixed asset register and carry out periodic assets verifications in all sites
- Day to day office administration work
If you believe you are the right candidate, send your CV and cover in the format “ your name CV” letter to:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted any applications received after 17:00hrs 15 February 2019 will not be considered.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.